If you are passionate about marketing, have a sense of aesthetics with a love for great results, then this is your opportunity to join our creative powerhouse. At VSQUARED, we are seeking to recruit a Marketing Specialist.
This position is responsible for understanding consumer insights and implementing a variety of actions and communications that can influence consumer behaviours by driving acquisition and growing existing customer loyalty.
- Developing customer acquisition, engagement and retention plans including strategy, goals, budgets and tactics
- Develop consumer segmentation strategies that can be implemented across all marketing channels
- Generate insights on customer needs; understand the emotional and rational triggers that can change people’s behaviour and set us apart in a competitive landscape
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Identify gaps in the market
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Prepare and present engaging presentations that clearly and concisely tell a story
- Manage numerous clients simultaneously
- 1-3 years proven working experience in marketing will be considered an asset
- Masters/Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR or related field.
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Develop presentations and pitching them to teams and/or clients
- The ability to visually and verbally tell a brand’s story
- Able to respond to results and consumer research
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
Send your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you believe you would be a good fit for this role. Please do send any relevant portfolio work/links to firstname.lastname@example.org. Name the subject of your email: Marketing Specialist Role.