VSQUARED is an independent marketing agency based in Malta, Europe. We are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to work in our Malta office.
The role of our Head of Digital Marketing is a senior strategic and client-facing role providing consultancy, direction to the team and key clients… And yes we have some great clients that you’ll love getting creative with.
The person interested in this role will lead and shape the business to deliver rapid growth through a digital strategy. Ultimately, play a strategic role in the business and cultural transformation, to assure business growth and success in the coming years.
- Further develop the agency proposition, working collaboratively with the directors to agree requirements and in collaboration with the relevant sales and delivery teams.
- Line managing and performance managing of the digital marketing team.
- Managing key client accounts.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across SEO, Paid Search, Content Marketing and Social Media.
- Reporting account management performance to the board
- Supporting new business functions during the pitch process
- Resolving key client related problems
- Deliver added-value strategic consultancy and work closely with clients to deliver digital marketing campaigns and digital marketing services
- Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of the account such as those of clients, internal goals and teams
- Translate client requirements into deliverable campaigns that convey the critical elements including objectives, strategies, target audience insights, background and executional considerations etc.
- Responsible for upholding excellence in delivery; defines and achieves KPIs
- Responsible for ensuring effective budget management and account profitability
- Assist with the new business process in collaboration with the senior management team, supporting key decisions and playing a crucial role in selling our credentials throughout the pitch process
- Identify opportunities within existing client accounts and to propose, plan and pitch compelling ideas and strategies
- Be the single point of contact during the planning, implementation and optimisation of impactful insight-driven digital strategies
- Act as a liaison to, and conduit between, cross-functional delivery teams and external stakeholders
- Stays up to date on best practices, techniques and current trends on digital marketing and measurement
- Continually shares their knowledge with team members to enhance the collective knowledge
- Leverage insights to provide informed recommendations to clients for continual development
- Train and mentor more junior members of the team in digital marketing skills including SEO, paid search and social media
- Using a shared pool of resources (content, links, social), negotiate and plan with other groups to accomplish all project deliverables
- Serve as SEO expert for the group of agencies service offering and also maintain industry expert level of knowledge for our clients
- Work with wider team to develop our digital marketing proposition
- Develop and conduct knowledge sharing activities for team, focusing on product and SME expertise
Essential experience required:
- 3+ years’ experience in a relevant role client managing digital marketing projects and strategies
- Operated within a fast paced digital marketing agency setting, ideally at manager/senior manager level
- In-depth experience in SEM channels, specifically SEO will be considered a plus
- Demonstrable track record of growing and maintaining long term client relationships
- Digital marketing knowledge, with the ability to translate technical challenges into human readable briefs
- Creative in your approach to problem solving and idea generation
- Highly commercial with strong strategic consultancy skills
- Pragmatic in your approach, balancing assertiveness and flexibility
- A strong leader with the skills and aptitude to develop, grow and motivate a team
- A clear and articulate communicator with the ability to simplify the complex
- Highly collaborative, yet with the ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Resourceful, curios, open minded and passionate, confident
- Confident in presenting to a c-suite
Send us your CV together with your portfolio of work to email@example.com
- Please provide a link to a portfolio that demonstrates a variety of work. We will not be able to consider candidates who do not provide a portfolio.
- Please write your email subject as: HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING